Hi everyone!



Hi everyone! I’d like to introduce myself. My name, as you’ll have gathered, is Bernard, and five years ago I began a cooking blog in France, where I’m based. As long as I can remember, I’ve wanted to write cookbooks. I began with lacuisinedebernard, a blog where I post recipes from around the globe. I travel the world seeking out culinary traditions and tracking down the secrets of the dishes and desserts I like best. What’s more, I spend hours, and sometimes even days, finding the right proportions of ingredients to recreate what I’ve eaten, with as many attempts as it takes to get it just right. And I keep notes of all my recipes. My dream finally came true: in 2014 and 2015, I published two recipe books in French. I also have a TV program on a food channel. It’s called “Les desserts de Bernard” and once a week I explain how to make three new recipes. I’ve always enjoyed speaking English, and so I decided to launch this blog, bringing you my tried and tested recipes. I’d love to hear from you, so please post your comments and sign up for the newsletter. Cooking, after all, is a matter of sharing, and I’m delighted to share with you the culinary delights that the world has to offer.

8 comments:

Nina T said...

Hi Bernard,
So glad to find your blog here in English and French. I enjoyed your cooking show so much on Cuisine TV but the channel is now discontinued indefinitely on Canal+. Such a shame!
Keep up the good work Bernard. Thanks for sharing your recipes.
Bon courage !

Anonymous said...

BONSOIR.j adore vos recettes,pouvez vous me conseiller un doseur CUP s il vous plait. merci

Nat L. said...

Hello. I was looking forward to making your ultimate lemon cake and screen shot the recipe. I thought I missed some parts of it and went back to your website to check but it won't open anymore. Can you please repost it or check the ingredients list. Under the dough ingredients it doesn't indicate how much lemon juice to put.. thank you

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible. such as gain knowledge best cheese knife

Rashel Ahmed said...

Slow cooking is ideal for tenderizing the chicken without overcooking it. Moreover, the meat becomes tastier due to the slow cooking process. Here are the different chicken recipes for slow cooker.

Peter Floyd said...

Individuals everywhere throughout the world eat cooked sustenance, however individuals in various nations cook their nourishment in an unexpected way. A great many people in this nation jump at the chance to eat meat, fish and vegetables cooked, however there are a few people who get a kick out of the chance to eat crude fish. http://donfreed.com/

Neil Brown said...

Thanks for sharing your experience. Get more tips kitchen tools Click here.

Lauren Gottlieb said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. macaron stuff